Saturday 3 February 2007

Korea 18/11/2006 - 25/11/2006

The 2nd trip of my project!!! 안녕하세요 (Annyeong haseyo) ........ 한국에 오신 것을 환영합니다 Welcome to KOREA ..... !!!!

this time i can really pursue my dream to take lots of beautiful pictures now that i have bought a cool camera.

actually it was unexpected trip. my mom bought the package at the MATTA Fair with the hope that her friend would accompany her as it would be cheaper if 2 person share a room. well ..... till last minute, none of her friends can make it. so, the travel agent told her that she had to pay additional RM500 because she will be occupying 1 room.mom asked me if i wanted to go but i refused many times. 1 : Im too busy with gakkai activities especially preparation for KKYB concert & anniversary. 2: My trip to Hong Kong still cause me a hole on my pocket. So after thinking here & there, my mom can't speak english, she'll be alone for the whole trip (don't know the character of other tour members), my vacation project to fulfill ....... OK LAH! i go lah!!! How do i settle my $$? haha ... currently im still owing my mom $$..... i got to pay back her by installment ...... pity me ..... :(

TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE 2 days before the trip, i was down with high fever & yes i mean high!! i got no choice but to take 2 JABS to cool me down!!! if not i would definitely fail the immigration body temperature scanning!! felt a lot better after the injections & medicine . had headache in the airplane. so suffering!!!

Arrived in Korea at 6am. huah .... once the airport door open, the cold wind blows on you ...... can die man!!! it was so cold!!!!never in my life i felt so cold even at Genting!!! but it was beautiful. a very beautiful country i can say. 1st day was hectic, non stop of museum, museum & museum ...... the food was awful for the 1st day! really lost my appetite. fever & headache attacked me again. quickly eat only white rice & take my medicine!!! really 'thean thean' for the 1st & 2nd day!!

the next few days, feel better. started to enjoy the trip. impressed by their culture.
eg. u go every where oso people will greet you annyong haseyo .... annyong haseyo .... even toll girls .... here in malaysia mana ada this kind of service.
even the kindergarden kids are so well disciplined. a group of 20-30 children just need 2 teachers to control.

food: the rice is really nice. different from what we eat here. is it because of their weather that they produce more quality grain? 1st day's food sucks but eventually after getting used to it ... hhmmm .. korean food not bad at all. the BBQ is a must eat! yum yum .....

overall ... the trip is satisfying, i would like to thank my mom. if she didn't persist 2 go on this trip, I would not have the chance 2 step on Korea for many years to come coz i dono where my salary goes ... haha ... bank no money 1 ...... kekeke ....

4 pix, plz refer to www.mrsandylau921.multiply.com

No comments: