Tuesday 26 February 2008

blur blur blur

for the past few weeks, i have been very tired, stressed, happy, busy, sad ........ all also experienced.
too many things in my mind now. im a joker at outside but weak in inside. i would cry when i bath, when i sleep.
last nite i had terrible headache when i was doing my korean homework. dad's problem arise again, mom keep on talking about it beside my ears.just couldn't stand it. i raised my voice ... sorry mom!went to sleep without finishing my homework. i know that if i keep on holding on, my headache will get worse & im gonna be rude to everyone!
too many things in my mind now. 100kg of problems stacking up my brain!

1. dad / family - his debt problem, i have no idea where he is now, when only he will come back to us?its so hard & heartbreaking to be middle person ....
2. study - gotta find time 2 go 2 d embassy to find out more info, which Uni is cheaper, my life there, survival ......
3. time - have to work, study, band practice, gakkai activities! time management issue again!!! aarrggggghhhh ....
4. photography - now that my boss gave me assignment di. im so stress that i cannot take good pictures. its not a normal event. if i don't do well, i'll be ruining someone's wedding. they won't repeat it & i can't have second take.
5. gakkai / band - not good at handling members. not good at giving ideas during meeting. i'll be stress whenever im going 2 attend a planning meet. how can i be a good leader?

well, i know u can do it Angie!!! get it done one by one ......!

No comments: