Friday 18 April 2008

Yise Loo, 罗忆诗 (Luo Yi Shi)

a quality local product! a Johor gal, now a talented singer & songwriter.
Recently saw her acting in 8TV's Good Night DJ. she caught my attention as i think she has a special charisma. few days ago saw her MV 'So Easy'. i've heard of this song long time ago but didn't know who she was. then i saw her again last night on Shout Out show.
so i surfed the net to check out her background & listen to some of her songs. hhhmmm .... she has a good voice. i especially like her song
called 'So Easy'. very fun & cute rhythm.here you go ....


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Broker, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-broker-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.