Thursday 22 May 2008

Condolence

If i had .... if i know i should have ......
familiar words coming out from one's mouth? happened to me many many times ....

i was supposed to call my good friend, Ah Liang, ask him bout his dad's health condition. but i was so busy with work(govt. officers came to spot check....whole office havoc) till i totally forgot to do so. i was scolded my mom because of this.
so, this morning i finally sent a sms to him but his reply shocked me. his dad has already passed away yesterday. got scolding from my mom again when i convey the news to her. Ah Liang is her god-son.
i felt sorry for being late. he is my good friend & yet i did this to him.
anyway he's ok now, he's very strong (spirit) of years that i've known him.

once again, please accept my condolence. be strong my friend.

so guys, do not wait if you want to do something. i always tell people this but it happened to myself. haizz..... now i really felt the meaning of it.

No comments: