Monday 6 October 2008

3.10.08 Dinner at Spice Garden

Time:7.30pm-10pm
Venue: Spice Garden, Rasa Sayang Resort
Price:RM102(after 20% discount with Citibank card)

woohoo ... my auntie was so generous to treat me, sis & mom to have Seafood buffet at d most famous 'action kitchen' concept dinner. since its so expensive, of course we have to 'wallap' all the expensive food as much as possible lah! greedy ya.
the food is absolutely delicious. my plan to input & output my food failed. though i have about 5 glasses of fresh juice(mix grapefruit+apple+orange+pineapple) but still cannot output. i ate & ate & ate ...... mom was scolding me for eating too much! hahaha ..... u dont get to eat this all the time, so .... eat lah!
after having enough for the 1st round, me & Mendy went to the pool side to do some walking & shooting before preparing ourselves for 2nd round of war with seafood! finally, family photo for remembrance.

No comments: