Friday 16 October 2009

Day 232 - 241

Day 241 - study ... work ... sleep
woke up & went to buy some stuff for the shop before driving me home.
NZ petrol pricebuy breakfastur dream car?
good ad!but i can't live without meat .... im sorry mr. cow, mr. pig & mr. chic!
Day 240 - yahooo .... finally today all bus services back to normal. no need to walk to school anymore. so bad luck today.i left my room key in my room!!! its already 1am when i finished work. there will be no receptionist to help me. can't get to my room :( so i overnite at boss's house. how terrible i am!!!!!

Day 239-236 - study ... work ... sleep. because of the bus drivers all on strike, I had to walk to school. it takes around 35 min. the weather is bad. windy and rainy and cold. sometimes i just get fed up of using umbrella coz the wind will just blow it another way round and i get wet. so i just put on my jacket's hood and walk fast. easier.

Day 235 - today got buddhist exam, so practice was cancelled. woke up at 2pm. such a nice sleep ever. went to work at 5pm.

Day 234 - woke up at 8.30am. together with Tiffany, I went to Howick to shoot a Thai restaurant's boss's birthday party till 12pm. had sandwich and hot chocolate for brunch in the car. then rush to North Shore to shoot a wedding from 12.30pm - 9pm.

Day 233 - from today onwards till further notice, all bus services will be cancelled. haizzz .... since i came to NZ, it has been several times this happened. what to do, they have so much freedom to strike. so poor us citizens had to walk, cycle or carpool. i don't usually have breakfast but after walking, I just couldn't resist from stepping into Subway and get myself a SubOfTheDAy.

Day 232 - study ... work ... sleep

No comments: