Sunday 1 November 2009

Day 247 - 257

Day 257 - Victoria March Band had performed on today's World Peace Chanting meet.played 2 songs - Centuria & Forever Sensei. bad luck for me as my pistons weren't put on correct position and that my sound couldn't come out. quickly place it back between bars of rest and continue playing. otherwise, everything was good, i managed to reach Bb without 'run sound'. Masao treated us Ramen as lunch. was tired, went home to sleep for awhile before going to work. received a sms from my sis Cherry. congrats for getting your Brown 1 belt. u finally beaten me. BUT .... you still owe me the gee $$$. i bought it from Japan leh ..... u better pay me back when u start working :P

Day 256 - had final rehersal before tomorrow's performance. received chocolates as encouragement from Ikeda Sensei! we were so so happy and honoured. thank you so much Sensei! its Haloween today! had a warm dinner at Wendy's apartment together with Nigel. watched Scary Movie on tv before going home. did my laundry before going to sleep. kanasai ... i waited at the laundry room for 45min for the dryer. those irresponsible people didn't bother to pick up their cloths on time.
Sensei no purezento
Day 255 - study ... work ... sleep! yyehhhh.....handed in my product photography assignment on time. worked till 2.30am. had Burger King's The Rebel Chicken burger Combo for supper at 2am.

Day 254 - study ... work ... sleep! 1 more photoshoot to 'kau tim' my assignment. worked till 2am. supper: McDonalds
auntie Heng's Filet-O-Fish Angie's limited edition Cheese burgerand my Mighty Angus Beef burgerDay 254 - study ... work ... sleep! my dinner - lemon chicken riceDay 253 - 251 - study ... work ... sleep! the whole week i finished work at 1am. so tired!

Day 250 - go band practice. work at 5pm.

Day 249 - woke up at 8.30am. went shopping with Wendy to buy her performance's attire. we were late for practice because there were limited bus services on weekends. Nando's for lunchi ordered 1/4 chic. kanasai .... the chicken was so small!!!! like 1/8 portion! cialat! during practicechallenging high noteslater at night, went dinner with Nigel & Wendy at a Belgium restaurant. 3 of us shared 3 dishes and the price was quite good. delicious mussels after meal have to exercise abit. went to Wendy's apartment to play pool & table tennis.Day 248 - study ... work ... sleep! my supper - Penang Char Koay TeowDay 247 - study ... work ... sleep!

2 comments:

Babyboss Pictures said...

I m sure your NZ version of CKT was no where near the original Lrg Selamat Penang CKT!!! haha...

angie ong said...

close to 80% leh!!!! :)