Sunday 27 June 2010

Day 495 27.6.2010

ooppss ..... i keep on dragging n dragging my posts. now i have to skip so many weeks of report. today is a must to blog because i received such a great news that will effect my life for ever.
i had a dialogue session with my YWD chief Seiko san in the morning at Starbucks. she then placed a piece of newspaper cutting in front of me. it was the group photo of Ikeda Kayokai meeting that i took the other day. out of 192 countries, Sensei has chosen 3 to be published in Seikyo Shimbun. it was New Zealand, Ireland & Russia. OMG! my debut photo in Seikyo Shimbun! 5.5 million readers daily! i really can't imagine that happened. my dream has finally came true. i must thank Koji san(my photo team leader) coz he was the one who insisted us to send the photo & report to Sensei. we were reluctant coz its only a small meeting. it was so out of expectation Sensei chose NZ. i can't describe how happy i was when i look at d newspaper. tears were just gleaming in my eyes. then, Seiko san asked me to close my eyes as she wants to give me present as a token of appreciation. it is the Ikeda Kayokai Guidelines Book. its originally in japanese written by Sensei himself, NZ has translated it to English. i have contributed some photos there. wow ...... just so happy to see my photos published in a gakkai book. they are going to send a copy to Sensei of course. i've always wanted to send photos to Sensei & ........ see .......... I DID IT. when we reached kaikan for band practice, Seiko passed me a sheet of paper where u can write to Sensei directly. i wrote a thank you message to Sensei & again mentioning my determinations. then, went to the office and personally faxed it to SGI Japan. pressing the SEND button was so suspence. LOL. its like sending a love letter and hoping Sensei will receive it.
last week, i wrote a letter to Sensei on my situation & determination. i've attached 2 photos in there too. i hope Sensei will like it. i've also gave him a group photo of Penang FY (my last performance before i came here). behind the photo i wrote a short message tht this is the band where i grew up & strived together all my life. they will be having a concert soon. I really wanted Sensei to know what PFY is doing and im praying everyday that our 2010 targets will be fulfilled. all the best to PFY. please do your best and send a victory report to Sensei. its the best gift to Sensei as he has always rely on us music corps on world kosen. its the best way to pay gratitude to him & Gakkai.

No comments: