Monday 2 August 2010

Day 531

sunny during day. foggy & rainny at night.

my classmates has already started shooting their mock shots. very good work. start to feel pressure di coz my mock shots aren't that great. still not getting close to my desired shot.

today was a crazy day for me. rushed here & there to settle my visa problem. if i post my application, it takes 3 months to process! Msia Boleh! if i go personally, i can get everything done on that day itself!Angie Boleh! finally, had to fly down to Wellington next week to M'sia High Comm. settle it once & for all.
if i go this week, the air ticket will be NZD$400. then, i called MHC to set appointment, the lady told me there were no more slots available, only next wednesday. so i booked next wednesday to fly. and yyeessss .......... its just NZD$150! i saved so much!!!!

finished work 11.30pm

No comments: