Saturday 11 August 2012

Day 1271 11.08.2012

OMG ..... i haven't update my blog for AGES!!!!!

well, my work visa expired & im on visitor visa now. i will be off from work till i get my new work visa! meanwhile, its my break after 3 years working non stop. time for relaxation, chanting, going for meetings, reading new human revolution & spend time with my friends.

home visited Simon & Stuart. had korean buffet and had a great chat. praying for their happiness. really big struggle for the brothers but they will win!!!

i've been going to morning chanting since May. its so hard to get up at 6am & travel to kaikan to chant. but i have no choice!!! i have to win through daimoku. i have to thank all leaders & members who were very concerned about me & chanted for me. especially Mr Sasaki who pushed me to the limit & reminding me to breakthrough & never give up!

with Mimi, Wendy & Jean after chanting

i will win for SGI & Sensei!!!! there's no return ticket! my mission is here!

No comments: