Friday 4 July 2008

Johor - Day 1

this is a sudden trip to Johor as my sis has been enrolled to University Tun Hussien Onn Malaysia at Batu Pahat. i thought i have no chance to fulfill my annual vacation plan but this trip can be considered as one. hehe.

departed from Penang at 11.30pm after farewell party. it took 10 hrs to reach our destination - Larkin bus station. had breakfast then head to my cousin's house to take shower and nap. went out to eat again. this is the 1st time i ever tasted curry mee (in Johor & KL, it's called laksa). its actually delicious without the Penang usual 'pig blood' & 'harm;oyster?'. this stall is famous for laksa & rojak. 80% of the kopitiam customers will order it! my cute 2 year old niece, Ying Ying went to Jusco for shopping, bought myself a cute Nike mini water tumbler. then, dinner time!

1 of the dish .... oishii szechuan soup
after eating, balik tidur again! what a tired day!

No comments: