Wednesday 24 September 2008

Out of Penang - Week 1

hi guys.
time to update you guys bout my where about.
im currently at Bandar Baru Bangi working as a video/photographer for 3 months while waiting for my trip to be confirm.

Day 1 to 3 is like hell. miss my family & friends. i enjoy my work very much but i had to sleep at my office ALONE. i was sleeping in fear. i keep on chanting to calm myself.
The appearance of my shoten zenjin/good fortune. i found a SGM member who was willing to give me a place to sleep. sincerely thank you Sua Fun & family. without them, i would have sleepless & unsecure nights. at least i have a bed to sleep rather than sleeping on the carpet. boss & male colleagues like to come at bout 10pm to chit chat & smoke. I HATE IT! i only get to sleep at about 2-3am & wake up at 7am. at Sua Fun hse, i get to sleep with security & i have gohonzon to chant to. she is kind enough to borrow me her car as coincidently she bought a new car. i oso get to eat auntie's cooking after back from work, so 'hang fook'. although i have to travel bout 30min to office & my cost of living will increase but security first than money. i think these are all the good fortune i ccumulated all these while in kosen rufu. i'm now joining the Puchong district meetings. had the opportunity to help the Graphic grp on 19.9.08 to set up the paintings for an exhibition at GCC.

i though i would spend my birthday alone but im so touch that my Penang comrades 'so ngam' came to KL for FeiYang concert & they celebrated with me. again on the same day, Suet Liang & Siew Ling oso celebrated with me.
im coping with my work very well. my producer is so surprise that i can finish my whatever assignment in a very fast manner. "Angie, cepatnya u siap!" .... haha ..of coz la ..... im a SGM member leh .... work must be fast & perfect. must show good example. so .... i get to learn more in just a few days time. im the videographer, photographer, editor, music director etc.

3 comments:

Babyboss Pictures said...

Glad to hear things are working out fine for you. No more sleeping in a "smoke chamber".

Take care and all the best!

guat said...

hey, i went to the exhibition... now only know that you wu hun set up... hehe...

angie ong said...

hahaha .... my 1st experience.

im gonna do it again tomorrow.