Saturday 21 February 2009

Day 2

today is saturday .. so no class for me!

walked around the city. the weather is crazy ... don't be fooled by the blue sky. 10-20 steps, its sunny.10-20 steps later, it drizzles. walau eh.
the temp is 24C (day) 16C(nite)

the harbour

the giant boat built for the American Cup
the SkyCity Tower
another way of transport(acts like a trishaw in Penang)
bicycle is always the best way of transport other than walking
tomorrow will go shopping with Nigel & family. good nite.

4 comments:

w@nm3i™ said...

cool.. nice view. nice bicycle angle too.. u get to stay in a room on ur own? how nice.. but wud be lonely.. nvm.. u may chant freely as u like.. do homework also very free.. :)

Babyboss Pictures said...

Wow...24C day and 16C nite...sounds GREAT!!! I love this kind of weather!!! I wan to go live in NZ too!!!

To me, I find 24C in the day is just nice, not too hot, not too cold. In fact, I best prefer 20C in the day.

angie ong said...

michael, its 16 today!
freezing lah!

Babyboss Pictures said...

Whoa...16C sounds GREAT!!!