Friday 27 February 2009

updates

hi guys ... its been the 8th day im here. still going fine. everyday pray for good weather ... if not it will be hard to go to school. talking bout school, we're gona start using the camera next monday. yahoo ... anticipating.
got request from my readers to show more pictures of my surrounding. here u go.
bus stop
only for bicycle
thats my school
another view of ocean from my room
yummy yummy ang mo mussels(acoording 2 nigel) lol .. nigel made the sauce for it.not bad
there u go ... the 2 chefs, aunty & Nigel
1 more junior chef, Nathalie
well, im cooking now so no more maggi mee ..... yahoo ..........

4 comments:

Babyboss Pictures said...

Alamak...dun do so many close ups lar, do more wide angles so that can see the whole environment mar. Can ah?

angie ong said...

haha ... i din bring my 18-70 out lah! nex week start use cam 4 class d. so i wil take wide angle loh!

w@nm3i™ said...

is the bicycle lane safe?? seem not to me.. a car can stil come n bang into to cyclist.. hey.. u shud get a bicycle.. mayb u can cycle to skul.. yeah~!! fun fun!!

anyway.. stop counting ur day there.. or else.. u'l feel time is not enough for u to do Kosen Rufu there. I'm hoping my final 2 years here to go slow cz there stil so much things i 1 2 contribute to the Gakkai here..

Anonymous said...

kanasai ... u can't ride a bicycle here ... too many up n down hill. walking is better! or mayb motorbike wud b good!