Saturday 19 December 2009

Day 301 - 305

Day 305 - slept at 7.00am. just monitoring my online auction, search for freelance jobs for students, chat with sis & friends ... watch TVB drama at the same time. busy right? but it's worth it coz i get to witness the sunrise right in front of me. superb view. i took these at around 5.30am
i was supposed to go for a haircut at 2pm & then go window shopping but i couldn't wake up....hahaha..... so i woke at 4pm, by 5pm boss came & pick me up to their house. Shunhan bought me a pig massager as a thank you gift for shooting his graduation. generally the whole stomach will vibrate & acts as a massager. after dinner, we headed to Sylvia Park for midnight shopping. boss & Angie was so nice to buy me a X'mas present. taaddaaaaa ...... a shirt from Esprit which cost $99.90. so expensive leh!!!! but anyway .. thx a lot.

Day 304 - worked from 12pm to 11.30pm. had char koay teow for supper. its day off tomorrow! yyeehhh ......... Day 303 - me & boss went to collect the lamb shank at Mt. Roskill. while waiting for the butcher to prepare the shanks, we went wondering around the minimarket beside the meat shop. guess what i found! its cheese ring!!! omg ... can't believe i can find it in NZ. i saw twisties too. so, i bought my fav Super Ring ($1.99). finished it while watching my drama.Day 302 - worked from 12pm to 11.30pm

Day 301 - worked from 12pm to 11.00pm

No comments: