Saturday 2 January 2010

Day 319

its Ikeda Sensei's birthday today! Happy Birthday, Sensei! may u have long life and stay healthy always!

today i went yumchar with Angie. both of us ate about $40++. then, we went window shopping along Newmarket. it was still early for dinner & don't know what to do. and then i said i wanted to cut my hair. boss said my hair is not tidy. ok ... off we go ...... went to about 2-3 chinese saloons, not 1 is open. so she brought me to Royal Oak to have a 'mat salleh' cut. alamak! the hairstylist took 5 minutes to discuss with me about my hair condition, how is she going cut my hair etc. 53 minutes to cut my hair. very proffesional and expensive.
ok ar?
after that, we went for dinner before going home. here's what we ate.
BBQ duck
fried scallop with mix vegedeep fried tofu with soya saucefried bean with chinese sausageBBQ porksteamed blue cod with ginger
oh ya .... Angie gave me a Gucci sunglass. it was her unwanted gift.

No comments: