Thursday 15 July 2010

Day 512 (14.7.10) - 513(15.7.10)

Day 513 - fine day. cold.
Called M'sian Embassy to ask some questions. email-ed Immigration PIC and he told me he'll give me 3 months of permit in order to give me time to get my Police Cert. very prompt and kind service. you definately won't get this kind of service in M'sia! all you see in long black faces.
finished class at 12pm.went to buy internet credit. went to get a letter from my apartment & faxed to Immigration. Nigel's parents came to say hi in the evening.
finished work at 10.30pm. asked to leave early as i need to meet Nigel's family.


Day 512 fine day. cold.

still sorting out how to get 'Letter of Good Conduct' frm M'sia. headache. took 1 hour time off to go Immigration office to submit my Attendance & Performance record from my previous level. the PIC of my case is very helpful.
Seiko san came to pass me a gift from Ikeda Sensei. i though it was for all YWD or something. but to my surprise, it was from Sensei to ME! i always hear people getting direct guidance from Sensei, and can't believe i can get it too! sensei responded to my letter and determination which i sent to him (wrote a thank you letter to him for the photo he choose printed out in Seikyo Shimbun). i am so touched, happy and speechless! i will need to fight more in order to repay gratitude to Sensei. i must win!

finished work at 12.15am. tired

3 comments:

w@nm3i™ said...

cool~! way to go~! THUMBS UP!

Forever Angels of Peace said...

Hello dear! so happy when I read this.... can see from here that although your life there are very tough, but it is so meaningful... Jia Yew my dear sis... you will surely write many wonderful pages in your life... den can compile all the blog page here to become a book of yourself... ( ", )

angie ong said...

thank you thank you. i will continue 2 fight!!!!!! yeahhhh..........