Tuesday 8 September 2009

Day 198 - 203

Day 203 - study ... work ... sleep. Happy birthday to my sis, Cherry. big di ah ..... be obedient ok!

Day 202 - study ... work ... sleep
Day 201 - was thinking that i want to skip practice today coz im so tired and i got assignment that dues on Monday. after telling Masao san on the phone, I decided to put away my negative thinking and asked Nigel to wait for me. at last, I did attend the practice. after work only did my assignment.

Day 200 - went to One Tree Hill to shoot for assignment. had great time photographing with Tiffany & Michael. shot from 1.30pm-4.30pm, although it was short but i think i have good photos to hand in. thanks to model, Stacey. after that, had dinner at Tiffany's house then watch TV. finally, she sent me home at 11.30pm. super tired but enjoyed my day.
will upload some photos soon.
Kiwi style dinner
entree - chips & beer
vege & eggs saladroast beefbaked potato & kumara
more food pix at my facebook
Day 199 - study ... work ... sleep. amazing medicine. after 2 gargles, straight away no more soar. good ah!
Day 198 - study ... work ... sleep. had soarthroat. boss went and bought 'Betadine' for me to gargle.

No comments: