Monday 21 September 2009

Day 215

ooooo .... its my bday!had a long video chat with my family members last night. thx to all my family & friends for your wishes. :)

my school holiday starts today till Oct 5th. yeeehhhh ........

today was supposed to go to school to help Tiffany with her assingment but she was bz and we postponed it to Wed. so i went to work at 1pm. during lunch, boss bought a mini kumara cake for me. at night, Nigel & friends suddenly showed up at my workplace for dinner, bringing a cake & a present. geeeee .... thx so much!

i asked permission 2 go home early as they are waiting for me since 8pm. so by 11.30pm, Wendy & I went to Nigel's apt for the party! after eating the cake, we played poker for awhile before ending the party at 1.30am.
cake frm boss
party photos. photographer:Nigelit is indeed a very nice birth day!

No comments: