Saturday 9 May 2009

Day 76-81

wwooo ..... finally im updating my blog.
nothing much happened. just study,work & shooting for assignment. weather is getting colder,temperature as low as 8 degree. i finally took out my winter jacket from my luggage. its freaking COLD!
day 79: got a call while having my class break, asking me whether i can work immediately after class because one of the staff did not turn up. of course i agreed. i straight away went back to classroom, grab my bag and cabut(don't worry, lecturer has finished her lecture already). ended up working 11 hours[11.45am - 10.45pm]. so tired. continued by shooting my model (Nigel) for my 'environmental portrait-using available light' assignment till 1.30am. after that online and do some paper work on those photos till 4am.
day 80: no class today, lecturer on sick leave. got my salary, my 1st ever salary in NZD. so siok! just in time to pay my rental. boss sent me home because of rain.
day 81: i skipped practice because of work again. there was a private function & they needed people to help, so i worked from 12.30pm to 9.30pm. then, went dinner with boss and his friends who helped up. it was North Beijing cuisine. super delicious. i was eating non stop because im so so hungry already. 'paiseh ciak ka ki' in hokkien ~ if you are shy, then you have to 'eat yourself'~ boss sent me home again. reached home nearly 11pm, took shower and went to shoot Nigel & Naomi(his sis) for about 30 min.

thanx Nigel & Naomi!

No comments: