Thursday 14 May 2009

Day 85-86

Day 86 - Tiffany gave me a mini heater to warm my room.honto ni arigatou! not much customers so finished work early.10.30pm balik kampung! yeah!
Day 85 - me & Coco went to Tiffany's house to shoot candle light portrait. have lunch together & they dropped me home. took 1/2 hour nap & went to work till 11pm. slept at 3am because of assignment. so tired.
Tiffany gave me two big packages of chocolates
my final selection to be printed in A4 sizetime to play abit
chef Tiffanychef Coco
our lunchkah liu (add dish)

2 comments:

Babyboss Pictures said...

Whoa...that Crunchie bar is sitting on an Apple Mac keyboard!!! One day, you MUST teach me how to use a Mac...in case I do go and get a MacBook or something. :)

angie ong said...

sure sure .... i was like a dummy when i 1st sat in front of it. i had to ask around how to use it like a kindy kid. abit embarassing. :P