Wednesday 27 May 2009

Day 96-99

Day 99 - school ... work ... sleep. my colleague resigned today. from tomorrow onwards i have to work from 12pm till nite until boss finds a new staff.

Day 98 - school ... work 2.30pm - 5.30pm. went to Manukau city for rehersal. the Manukau band was awesome.we could hear them playing from the car park when we arrived. they are so professional and BIG band. i was sitted in between a GIANT(triple of myself) Samuan & a tall mat salleh for trumpet 1. i let the Samuan play the solo part as it was too high for me (3rd octave C). he just blowed it as easy as ABC. i determined to eat & grow like him ... so that i can play high notes too. what do you guys think? hahaha ......
Seiko san cooked us some Japanese curry & a giant rice ball that comes with a lovely thank you note. actually we should be the one thanking her as she always drive us to meetings & practices, cooked for us, even gave me a winter jacket.
all pix taken by Nigel
traffic jam
SGI NZ centre; while waiting for others to come

Sam, me & MasaoNigel, u focused the wrong areathe curry i mentioned
Day 97 - school ... work ... sleep

Day 96 - in the morning, i went to my colleague's apartment. he was offering me a very good rent. actually i really love the room but the problem is im gonna stay with 2 'straight guys', my boss doesn't like him, always asking me to be careful of him, bla ... bla .. bla. actually i don't care about their disagreements or arguments but to weight my decision, i rather take care of my rice bowl ... meaning i better avoid him. one more reason is that i want to find an apartment that i can share with Ashley(from SGI-Korea).
He drove me to kaikan as i was running late to catch up with Masao's car. today's practice was at Tako san's school again. im satisfied with my playing today, i managed to hit the 3rd octave B! really pushed my air till a bit pening. but it feels good!

No comments: