Saturday 23 May 2009

Day 91-95

Day 95 - band practice from 10am - 1pm. went back and had mamak mee goreng 'ta pao'ed from work yesterday. when i was about to have my sleep, boss called me and see whether im interested to work for few hours. she needed someone to help her clean the restaurant as she is renovating some area. well, i agreed. slept for 1 hour, received her call and off i go. had 8 course meal with boss for dinner. so delicious. actually taukeh & taukeh soh very sayang me, always bring me here & there to makan.

Day 94 - after class, me & another male classmate had a photo shoot for the college's brochure. 1st time being model. hahaha .... it was funny and fun. im gonna be featured in the brochures for photography course year 2010. whole South East Asia is gonna see my face! OMG! can't wait to see the outcome.

Day 93 - study ..... work ..... sleep

Day 92 - study ..... work ..... sleep

Day 91 - study ..... work ..... sleep
shot by Tiffany for her assignment while im shooting for my assignment. ada gaya ka?

2 comments:

Babyboss Pictures said...

Whoa...super yeng lar the pic of u shooting with the tripod wearing your cool jacket!!! Woohoo!!! And your face on the 2010 brochures...wahlau! Congrats!

angie ong said...

thx thx .... can't wait to see it. d draft will be out by July. will try 2 get 'the making' photos from my lecturer.