Sunday 5 July 2009

Day 134 - 138

Day 138: Happy Birthday Nigel! wish u all the best in ur tennis competition at Palmy. today received the score for 'Forever Sensei'. gosh .... so many semiquavers & high notes! just had my breakfast,lunch,dinner & supper at 11.30pm. thank god i did not faint!

Day 137:its Saturday! its my sleeping day! was supposed to meet Tiffany for lunch & pass her my flash for her wedding shoot next week. well, i couldn't wake up in time & she had to go to North Shore to meet the couple. so in the end, she came to my apartment at 4pm and i passed my baby to her. then, later in the evening, went out with my new friend from Canada. we managed to watch 'Ice Age 3' & had dinner at a Belgium restaurant. the movie was good & dinner was awesome; had mussels, oysters, chips & Belgium beer.

Day 136: work ... sleep

Day 135: work ... sleep

DAy 134: work ... sleep

No comments: