Sunday 26 July 2009

Day 154 - 159

wow! i haven't been blogging for days! sorry guys! been very bz with assignment. so ... heres the update of my life.

Day 159: today we had band practice as usual. Seiko san asked me to look for a girl from Malaysia who is going to join us for practice(tumpang Seiko san's car too). to my surprise, this girl knows me. after thinking .... of course!when she first arrived in Auckland, she went to Angie's Kitchen to have dinner with her father. she came back to NZ for her Uni after 5-6 years. that night we had a short conversation. how coincidence it is!
we continued to practice 'Forever Sensei'. Nigel still was not feeling well. get well soon, boy!
night time when boss sent me home, she suddenly pass a glass soup tumbler(dono how to call it). she said it was for me! she had to sneakly gave it to me coz she don't her old friend(another colleague) to see it. it was abalone soup! OMG! i have never had 'real' abalone before in my entire life! thank you so much boss! i don't know what to say. of course i have photographed it to let you guys see.

Day 158: its Saturday! i was in my room all day long watching a TV series, The Fringe! guys, i highly recommend this drama. i finish 15 episode in 1 day! u can imagine how interesting it is!

Day 157: my college's 2010 prospectus is here! my face is in it. i dun really like the design, its different from the draft that the artist drew. anyway, no complains coz im considered lucky to be choosen. so .... go get 1 copy from your nearest edu fair. the name is Raffles College.

Day 156: study ... work ... sleep

Day 155: study ... work ... sleep. today went to school early. i was hoping to buy my favourite chocolate pastry. its oni $1.80, cheap, hot & delicious. comparing to those cold red bean/custard bun i used to buy for $2. but no luck, its sold out. so at the opposite of the pastry house, i saw subway. ok lah ... pamper myself abit. i got myself a Sub of the Day for $3.90. after having the 6 inch bread, i still feel hungry. oh my ..... what has happened to me?

Day 154: study ... work ... sleep. today i received a bad news. when I was chatting with SiewSiew, she told me my good old friend GuatEng's dad has just passed away. no way ... i was chatting with her last night, she didn't mention anything. i quickly made a call to GE to extend my condolences. seems like the incident happened after we finished chatting. he was found breathless in the bathroom. its so sudden. i know its very hard for her to accept it but i believe she's strong to carry on her life to take care of her mom. she was just talking to me about bringing her parents to KL for good. my deepest condolences to GE & family.

No comments: