Thursday 6 August 2009

Day 160 - Day 170

Day 170: didn't work today. were supposed to go for the rehersal for tomorrow's fashion shoot but lecturer said its not necessary. so, instead me, (Leanne)lecturer & some classmates went for a drink at a bar near to school. after drinking, me, Tiffany & Leanne went to have dinner at a Beijing restaurant.

Day 169: study ... work ... sleep

Day 168: study ... work ... sleep
Day 167: went to school at 9am. Leanne asked me & Tiffany to assist in a photoshoot for a magazine. we went to One Tree Hill for the shoot. it was so so cold, pity the model wearing so little cloths. my job was to carry the photographer's bag & to hold the reflector. nothing much to do but still it was fun. had Subway for lunch. Tiffany belanja me again. now 6 inch long sandwich just can't make me full. i think i have to go for the 1 foot long.
sub of the day
a cup of Flat White just warm you down. i don't really drink coffee but its really good to drink during winter.
Day 166: went to World Peace Chanting with Wendy (SGM member) with bus. skipped practice today as my runny nose made me unconfortable.

Day 165: woke at 3pm. went dinner with Angie. had sweet&sour duck, stir fry vege & deep fried pork chop.

Day 164: study ... work ... sleep. watch dvd till 4.30am

Day 163: study ... work ... sleep. starting to get runny nose again.

Day 162: study ... work ... sleep

Day 161: study ... work ... sleep

Day 160: study ... work ... sleep

No comments: