Tuesday 30 June 2009

Day 131-133

Day 133: after work, went midnight shopping with boss & wife. went and buy milk & bread for breakfast.

Day 132: tomorrow boss's sis-in-law & son will go back to KL. so, we closed the shop early & we had a feast of roti canai, 2 giant crayfish/lobster, 3 bottles of 1996 wine & dark chocolate ice cream! the lobster is so so so tasty. i just drank 1 glass as i don't fancy wine that much but it tasted good thought. the ice cream was awesome!
they are still alive
before steaming it sorry ... no photo after cooking as im in a hunger ghost state!

Day 131: its winter break! i have 2 weeks holiday!yahoooo ......
winter look. cloudy ... windy ... cold!

1 comment:

w@nm3i™ said...

njoy ur holiday.. my class starting next week. but now already at johor. Got activity under uni's orchestra.. :)

check out my blog. I just did some editing.. and i like it very much.. my first trial. :)

Oh!! I love my production logo so damn much!! wahaha..

peace kns~!!