Sunday 5 April 2009

Day 43-46

today is daylight saving time which means you will have change all your time to an hour late. i did not know what was that and I waited for Nigel & the person who is supposed to pick us up for about 30 min. Then i sms Nigel just to make sure he's going, and he told me hei! its only 12pm lah! wat? bla bla bla .... ok ..... now i understand. so in total i waited for more than an hour in a mart.
we(the band) have 1 more month before our concert. we are still not ready. the songs are not played very well YET. but we will not give up. im sure we can perform our best on that night!

i got my IRD number 2 days ago which means i can start to find a part time job! YES! really can't survive without a job. i have to stay, eat, laundry etc .... its about MONEY MONEY MONEY! i have chanted to get a job that can give me a good pay to cover all my expenses, can have flexi hours so that i can have time for homework & attend Gakkai acivities & of course i can learn something.

some of the Victoria Band members (back row: Yuki san, Seiko san & Masao san) (front: Ai san, me, Terry & Sujata

2 comments:

Babyboss Pictures said...

All the best in your job hunting!

w@nm3i™ said...

yahuu.... good for you.. eat more yah.. :) I'm getting fatter now.. one of my formal shirt canot wear d.. ahaha