Wednesday 22 April 2009

Day 60-63

On Monday, it was my first day of work(trial), im so pissed off with my colleague. For those who have known me for long time, I don’t usually get angry easily. At home, maybe(coz we’re too close, we don’t mind scolding each other coz the next moment we’ll be ok). I don’t complain much or talk behind colleagues. We have to work professionally. Im a nice girl, don’t you think?hahahaha ....!just kidding!
This girl acted as a senior in front of me although she’s also a part-timer only. OK, fine!it’s my 1st day & i should be listening to others. Maybe because i looked younger than her, she thinks she can take advantage at me, ordering me to do this & that. OK,fine!then, there was a order that we made together(i wasn’t sure about the ala carte menu), it was a ‘take away’.im pretty sure she heard what i yelled to the kitchen, but the kitchen made the dish for ‘having here’.the boss was not angry but what made me mad was she just stood aside, pretend to look somewhere else & didn’t defend me.as if i made that mistake!she asked me to collect payment, i said i don’t know how to use the cashier machine yet. She was like ‘laughing’, then she asked me to watch her do it once. As i expected, she was doing it as quick as a lightning. Damn!was she teaching or boosting that she knows how to use it!then, there was 1 guy who can only speak Cantonese, she attended to it & after that she was boosting about her speaking in Cantonese to the chefs. I was grinning in my heart, although i can speak but i don’t boost around because i know im not good enough. The funny thing is when she found out that im from Malaysia from other colleague, her face suddenly changed. Maybe she thinks that all Malaysian speak Cantonese & she just fooled herself in front of me.
Ok.i have to stop complaining. I don’t want to accumulate bad karma, complaining only eradicates your good fortune. I did not get the call from the boss yesterday which means I did not get the job! nvm ... i'll look for others.

ooo .... i was the Emcee for tonight's discussion meet. today's topic is 'spreading happiness'. im very blessed to be alive and i will enjoy my days as a human!this video cheered me up. how cute!btw, 'ma yi' refers to me. he cannot pronounce my name properly so he keeps calling me ma yi(ant-mandarin)

1 comment:

w@nm3i™ said...

In my daily prayers, i include humbality for our family & to go beyond our own potential.. nothing could ever be an obstacle and we shall attain to a harmonious family soon!! yea..! ma~yi jia yew!!