Thursday 9 April 2009

Day 49 & 50

Yesterday was my roommate’s birthday, she treated us with chocolate cake. Thank you & Happy Birthday! Earlier on, she was laughing when i was cooking, i was like:
A: yes? Anything?
RM: oohh ... nothing, i was wondering why you have bread everyday for your lunch, you like bread? And dinner you’re cooking the same dish everyday as well.
A: oohh ... eeerrrmmm ..... well, ya, i bought these vege for my whole week’s supply .... :)

RM: okok :)

Today I had a very serious chanting session & I have 3 news. Im getting desperate because its already Thursday & I still haven’t got a job. Before I went out to hunt for job, I chanted & did my evening gongyo with full power.
News 1: I made a call earlier to a French restaurant but my phone ran out of credit. Shit! How am I gonna make calls to other cafes? So, never mind, i went to bath and i received a returned call from the boss. Wow! I thought that i’d had hope to get an interview but to my disappointment, the vacancy has been filled. Well, at least I don’t have to walk so far to the restaurant (20 min from my house) to no avail. I saved my time & energy. That’s a good news, right?!

News 2: I noticed a small Japanese restaurant which had a notice on the mirror. Although i can’t read Japanese at all but i can still recognise the word ‘looking for people’ (zao ren) & there’s a telephone, so i guess thats a vacancy. I already noticed it for few days but because I have been rejected by a Japanese restaurant for can’t speak Japanese, i was reluctant to ask this restaurant. But, I had the gut today to ask. Yes! I passed my last copy of CV to the boss & im asked to attend the interview on Tuesday! Although its too early to determine the outcome but that’s a good news, right?!

News 3: Its my rental day today. The front desk person keyed in the wrong amount for me but of course i was honest to inform him the mistake. Then, suddenly he said he will try his best to adjust my room rate asap. And i also related to him that im looking for a job and thank him for his kindness. That’s a good news, right?!

Ok. Now can celebrate by having my dinner. Just finished all my vege & meat yesterday, so today i will cook the forever simple & delicious ‘dan chao fan’ (fried rice with egg). one more thing, i would like to wish my 'lao peng you' old friend, Siak Lee .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Oh, by the way, my mouth ulcer is getting bigger & painful day by day, i guess i can’t play trumpet this week. Im just using my right mouth to eat for this whole week.

its 7 degree today so i took a bus home. earlier on, my lecturer took us to Auckland best photographic printer shop as a field trip. 1st time seeing those film & digital processors. im gonna get my 8'x10' free print soon.
And look! its ice rain! it reminds me of andy's song .... '冰雨' ice rain.
luckily i reached just in time before it rained at Nigel's house. thx Nigel for today's wonderful lunch :) i owe you two meals di.

2 comments:

w@nm3i™ said...

u use ur right mouth to eat?? hahha.. how many mouth u got?? ahaha!!

My fren just reminded me on Mothers' Day. Which is the day Ah Tun koko get married.

ey.. i saw an alba watch that cost Rm260.. damn nice 1!! i 1 2 have it. so so inloved wit it!!

angie ong said...

ya ... right side of the mouth la!

oohh .... so izit possible u bring ur laptop & modem to d tea ceremony so that i can witness d wedding live? pplllzzz .....

alamak ... how many watches u wana have?