Wednesday 29 April 2009

Day 68-70

New Assignment!!!
after handing in my Food Photography assignment, we received a new one. its about taking potraits with limited lighting. basically, we have to find 3-5 models to post. we can only use street lights, candle lights, laptop/mobile phone lights or flourescent/bulb. interesting huh? wait till i finish shooting, i'll post it here. the school gave us lotsa Premium Glossy Photographic Paper to print out assignments. cool leh ..... today i went to Tiffany's house 'the paparazi'. she was struggling with her previous assignment as she don't really understand English. since i have finished mine & i do not have to work, so i volunteered to help her out so that she can pass up by this week. if not you will be fined $20! she was nice to provide me lunch & sent me home after we finished because it will cost me $5 to get a bus ride.

my good fortunes are coming in slowly. 1st, i of course found a job which i mentioned earlier. then, my classmate & YWD leader keep giving me food when im in hunger. so so so happy!sunday Seiko san gave fried chicken, yesterday Tiffany gave me 'thong sui' ~ read bean soup. today, i received spaggheti from Seiko san & lotsa fruits from Tiffany. lucky leh?!

one of my reader requested me to take some 'autumn' photo.ok! here you go:)
the usual autumn maple tree
near my schoolnear my houseat my school nearby's park. were suppost to do white balance practice together with classmates :P just can't resist not taking these beautiful flowersred bean soup

4 comments:

Babyboss Pictures said...

I am sure you are having a great time there in NZ. Blessed with so many good friends. But I believe thats because you have been someone's good friend too. :)

angie ong said...

hhhmm .... maybe i did without me realizing it :)

w3nli said...

I love your pics! Especially the sunflower. it's really nice! Keep taking pics! Furthermore, sceneries in NZ is awesome~! Dont miss those beautiful moments! =)

angie ong said...

thx w3nli!