Sunday 26 April 2009

Day 64 - 67

Day 65 - i accomplished 1 1/2 hour daimoku. chanted for i could get a job asap where i can cover my expenses and most important thing is that i will have time for kosen rufu & homework of course.
Day 66 - yesterday Head Chef Nigel summoned me to his house for dinner. hahhaha .... it was yummy! we had herbal soup chicken & vege. thanx Chef! its really a warm dinner!
Day 67 - our lovely YWD chief Seiko san gave me & Nigel some fried chicken & fruits for dinner. she was worried when she heard about our diet (ok .... its me only ... everytime she ask me what i had for dinner for that day, i would say instant noodles,coincidently i had). so sweet & thoughtful of her. thank you so much.
oh ya ... i found a job! yahoo ..... i calculated if i can have this M'sian restaurant job for 4-5 days + my saturday dim sum job, its enough to cover my expenses. i might have $50 saving too. ooo .... must thank Gohonzon tonight.

one of the band members treated us this
princess, this is your birthday donut from me. its PINK!
its Stuart's (S.Korean) birthday too!생일 축하합니다!Takuya san(trumpet)'s son. how cute....

No comments: