Saturday 7 March 2009

Day 16 & 17

yesterday, Mr Ryan showed how does aperture & shutter speed works. Today, me & Nigel went to Auckland Festival 09(film, dance & music fest) which was held very near to our house. but something bad happened before the show. it was scary ....

we were having dinner at Wendy's Burger at 2nd floor. i went down to take some chilly & tomato sauce. when i came up, i saw 2 Maori guys aprroached Nigel. i smell something fishy. when they saw me they just act like nothing happened & walk away quickly. i was aiming at this guy's jacket & see whether he took any belonging or not. so i quickly check my camera bag on the floor, it was opened! damn these bad guys were trying to steel stuff. Nigel tried to chase them but luckily they didn't take anything coz my purse was with me so coincidently(i put my purse inside the bag before paying). Nigel was so scared, me too. It was a scary experience for both of us. it happened so fast. 1st month here ... this thing happened on us di. haizzzz .....


well, let bygone be bygone ... next time we'll be more alert & careful. so .. here's some shot during the fest. the rest please click here

1 comment:

Babyboss Pictures said...

Whoa...NZ also very garang wor! Better becareful when you guys go out. Bottom line, you are still an alien there.