Wednesday 18 March 2009

Day 28

Mr Mark taught us some techniques required for the new assignment. we learned panning & zooming in long exposure. tomorrow we are going to the studio & learn about painting with lights.
had my lunch at Nigel's house. 'sorry, no pix allowed' says chef Nigel. but to satisfy my readers, here's a portion of the dish. sorry chef, i broke my promise! :P anyway, thanx so much for the lunch ... very kind of you to prepare the dish :) next time its my turn to prepare dinner!
in the evening, i attended the SGINZ. its pretty short:20 min chanting, 40 min discussion on 3.16Day & 1 hour of party. its the 1st i have alchohol drink(orange juice+sparkling champagne+white wine) & weird yummy snacks in a SGI meeting. cool!
this Masako san, the house owner. a very nice lady!
can't get my camera off this cute boy this is Seiko san in d middle. she's the one who asked us to join the band.

No comments: