Monday 23 March 2009

Day 30-32

sorry guys. i haven't been blogging for days.
1) got assignment to do
2) the super fast speed of internet is killing my token. i've got only 2Gb to use per week

The story of Uncle Nigel & Auntie Angie. this happened while doing my assignment on the street. i had to employ a bodyguard as im scared to move around at night with my baby Nikon.
N: had ur dinner?
A: errr .. yeah ... i did.
N: wat did u had?
A: eerr ... milk & some chocolate biscuits.
N: thats NOT dinner. u liar!
A: but im full with that. what did u have?
N: porridge!
A: cool ....!
N: ok! we're gonna buy u a dinner NOW!

so, we ended up with this.after eating, i continued with my assignment in my room. we need a dark room for the 'painting with lights' technique as i mentioned before. i asked for my flat mate's help as well. thank you so much guys! it was lotsa fun huh?!

No comments: