Tuesday 31 March 2009

E.U. 学警狙击

Recently finished a 30 ep. TVB drama E.U. (Emergency Unit). It’s starred by Ron Ng, Sammul Chan, Michael Tse & my idol Michael Miu Kiu-Wai. I have watched all the 3 sequels of this police story. For this episode, it talks about the E.U. team & gangster triad.
Although I favour Michael Miu(gangster tai gor), this round, I fell in love with the undercover character, Laughing gor (Michael Tse). His identity was only revealed in the last portion of the drama. After I view through his profile only I come to know that he’s a TVB contract dancer & singer before signing as an actor. No wonder he sang & danced well in the drama. He suddenly became very popular because of this character. He has got support from netizens when his character died. Some crazy fans even set up a facebook account for Laughing gor, some mourned for his death. Many have requested to make the character alive back. Let’s just wait for the next episode.When watching a movie, I always like to guess what would happen next. 80% was always right. You may ask my sisters. For this drama, it’s very interesting because there is always a turning point of the next scene. There’s a lot of surprises that you do not expect. Well done! Can’t wait to watch the 4th episode.

2 comments:

w@nm3i™ said...

i wanted to recommend you to watch this drama 2 weeks back. but is just that i was too busy with my assignments.

This movie is really full of surprises. My guessing is also 80% correct mah.. haha! i have guess that Laughing will die too.. but tak sangka he died so fast.. u are now only at 4th episode? ahahha!!! I'm now at 22th episode d lo.. I have all 30 epiodes but got no time to watch only.. aahahhaa!! kelian de angie.. wahahahakkakaa!

angie ong said...

excuse me! plz read the 1st paragraph! FINISHED 30 ep!!!!