Thursday 12 March 2009

Day 22

im sick! i was having fever during the class. my whole body was shivering & aching. i couldn't walk home coz its too cold 4 me. it just freezes u when the wind blows.
maybe its because of :
~ sleepless nights (family problem) mom calls me at midnite ask me to tell dad this & that .... dad calls me after that ask me to not listen to mom this & that ...... great! i've become once again a center victim of your game. i understand both of ur situation but i couldn't tell both of you the situation of each other. stop guessing & assume one's feeling & condition. it just won't get anywhere. wake up guys! im so tired of handling both of you ..... it has been ages & yet its still not settled. please chant more & get wisdom & make correct actions!
~ hunger ... i only have 2 meals per day. that would be my brunch & dinner. thats why i sleep early here. its cold & it makes you hungry. no nasi kandar or hokkien mee for supper!not that i don't have enough money, i just wana save $ for emergency use. gee .... im getting skinnier, my watch is getting loose again. i promise i will eat more when i have a PT job.
~ the weather ... nothing to say, just have to bare with it.

got home, had sandwich and 2 panadols & slept till 6.30pm. now im feeling much better.

i must not loose. have to be strong. i can go through this! through faith!i have gohonzon!i have Sensei!i have family & friends support.

6 comments:

w@nm3i™ said...

you don't have to wait until u get a PT.. Just eat la! it's winter man!! hmm.. i've gt a good suggestion. You should drink more oat. It makes you feel full all night long.. may b u shud eat more meat. good for winter and it takes your hunger away. trust me.. it's true. well, jst eat more in winter then u can save ur money in d summer cz u x hav to eat much in summer..

our financial all okay la.. U r studying at the right time cz we can share d PTPTN. I have so so much savings that i don't need them here. I seldom travel home n my daily meal only cost me RM3.40 perday. Everyday also i eat d same dish.. my freind say i keng.. haha.. cause I like the way they cooked them. EAT la DUDE!!

jia yew!

Babyboss Pictures said...

Wei...must jaga diri ah. I think w@nm3i is right...take more oats. Mix with Milo or something to get some taste.

But if for me, I would LOVE the cold. I sat at Genting's Starbucks at First World Hotel with strong wind and heavy fog with temperature at 16C...I was wearing shorts and t-shirt. Feels great!!! Love the cold.

angie ong said...

w@nm3i: i don't like oats. i just LOVE chocolate or fresh milk. ok .. i will eat more meat.

Babyboss: ya .... i noe u like cold weather. here very 'ngam' u loh! how's ur genting trip?blog it ya :)

Unknown said...

food very important to keep you warm.....cadbury hot chocolate very nice, i had them while i was in ireland....

i was shivering while walking to lunch during winter in ireland, but walking back without jaceket after that....

food very important very important...especially while you are alive...eat more!!

mendy, i salute you that you can take the same dish over and over again everyday....

angie ong said...

helo ah kong!

okok .. i will eat more!

i oso eat d same food for 1 or 2 weeks coz d fridge is small. if u buy brocolli, u gota eat brocolli oni till it finish. but im ok with tht. gee ... mendy & i might wana consider joining 'The Survivor'?win $$ n eat all we can!

guat said...

lau ee.. see.. kena marah liao... must eat more! Really!! dun just eat sandwich, eat more healthy & nutriton food... bring along a cup of hot drinks while you waiting for members to fetch you to meeting.. Take very good care sis! FIGHTO!!